TIP OF THE MONTH
King's Gate Club enjoys the excellent leadership of a responsible board. Heading the board is
Some of the special duties of the president include:
- Working closely with the board, manager, and residents to establish the overall goals of
- Ensuring that the association operates according to the association governing documents.
- Presiding at board and other meetings, preparing meeting agendas, and ensuring that valid
voting procedures are used.
- Identifying and training potential association leaders.
- Working closely with professional managers and other association professionals to ensure
the successful operation of the association.
- Serving as the official spokesperson for the community.
Home | Contact Manager